The Green Building Council Australia's 6th annual TRANSFORM conference is the industry-leading event at the forefront of the sustainable built environment.
TRANSFORM returns in 2024 to inspire change and lead provocative conversations. At TRANSFORM, we’ll bring you over 30 hours of content that will focus on addressing the challenges ahead holistically and collaboratively to ensure maximum impact.
From circularity and responsible products, to retrofitting existing buildings and designing for resilience, our agenda will explore ways we can ensure transformative action. From panel discussions with industry leaders, to international keynotes, we will hear from those at the forefront of change. We will also deep dive into topics to examine challenges in practice, ensuring intensive learning, as well as unrivalled networking opportunities.
Head to the TRANSFORM website for the full agenda and speakers.
Agenda at a glance
In-person plus ticket pricing
*prices are ex GST.
For any booking queries including group booking discounts, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your ticket will include:
- two-day conference at the Hilton Sydney with keynotes, international speakers and high-level discussion.
- immersive 1.5hr additional breakout sessions held online over the following days.
- exclusive access for 6 months to over 30 hours of TRANSFORM content (plenary and breakout sessions) to view on demand after the event.
- face to face exhibition showcasing industry-leading technologies and services.
- networking opportunities throughout the conference.
- invitation to the networking drinks on day one at Hilton Sydney.
- catered lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and free barista coffee cart on both conference days.
- prices from $1399* for GBCA members.
The Hilton Sydney offers a 10% discount to TRANSFORM conference delegates on the hotel's prevailing flexible rate between 10-16 March 2024. Click here to book online or call Hilton's central reservation line on +1300 445 866. Booking code to be advised at a later date.
Alternatively, see below list of hotels within a short walking distance from the Hilton Sydney
Swissôtel Sydney - 2 mins walk
The Park Regis City Centre - 3 mins walk
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney - 4 mins walk
The Grace Sydney - 4 mins walk
Mantra on Kent, Sydney - 5 mins walk
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour - 6 mins walk
Registration terms and conditions:
- By registering to TRANSFORM, you agree to receive emails with relevant information for the conference.
- Members and Future Green Leaders are entitled to a registration discount, this will automatically be applied to your registration when you sign into your GBCA account.
- The Future Green Leader rate is heavily discounted and as such, cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
- Discounts and discount codes may be used once per registration and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- To be eligible for the relevant group discount, all delegate names and email addresses must be provided at the time of booking.
- Fees must be paid prior to attending the conference. For online orders we are only able to accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Should you need to pay by EFT or cheque, please do so within two weeks of your booking and payments must be processed within seven days prior to the conference.
- If you find that you cannot attend TRANSFORM in-person before the conference date you have the option to either transfer your ticket to a colleague or to a virtual ticket and receive a refund for the reduction in the relevant registration fee by contacting email@example.com.
- Sharing of attendee badges is not permitted at any time. Badges are issued to, and can be picked up by, and used only by the attendee named in the registration. Badges must be worn at all times during the conference. You may be asked to provide your photo ID to verify your identity while attending the conference
- For virtual conference attendee, your name and organisation will be available to other conference attendees with direct messaging features while using the online platform. This is designed to help you find and connect with your peers before, during and after the Conference. You can opt into sharing further contact information by completing your online profile. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To ensure all our conference partners derive the greatest value from the conference, we share a list of names, job title and organisation name (but not contact details) of attendees with TRANSFORM partners. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email email@example.com
- You are responsible for any ancillary costs associated with attending the conference, such as the cost of any travel or accommodation required to attend the event.