The Green Building Council Australia's 5th annual TRANSFORM conference is the industry-leading event at the forefront of the sustainable built environment.
Change is critical. TRANSFORM returns in 2023 to enable industry to rethink the norm and push harder for impact at scale. Be inspired and discover how together we can make the most of the opportunities we now have.
Our agenda will challenge the status quo and set out what effective collaboration must and should look like.
At TRANSFORM 2023, we will explore: decarbonisation, nature and biodiversity, electrification, low carbon materials, circularity and more.
Head to the TRANSFORM website for the latest speaker announcements and full agenda
Agenda at a glance
In-person plus ticket pricing
*prices are ex GST.
For any booking queries including group booking discounts, contact us at email@example.com.
Your ticket will include:
- two-day conference at the Hilton Sydney with keynotes, international speakers and high-level discussion.
- 6 x immersive 1.5hr additional breakout sessions held online over the following
- exclusive access for 6 months to over 30 hours of TRANSFORM content (plenary and breakout sessions) to view on demand after the event.
- face to face exhibition showcasing industry-leading technologies and services.
- networking opportunities throughout the conference
- invitation to the networking drinks on day one at Zeta Bar
- catered lunch, morning tea, afternoon tea and free coffee cart on both conference days
- prices from $1399 for GBCA members
The Hilton Sydney offers a 10% discount to TRANSFORM conference delegates on the hotel's prevailing flexible rate between 19 - 26 March 2023. Click here to book online or call Hilton's central reservation line on +1300 445 866 and provide the following group code: GGRE1
Alternatively, see below list of hotels within a short walking distance from the Hilton Sydney
Swissôtel Sydney - 2 mins walk
The Park Regis City Centre - 3 mins walk
Meriton Suites Pitt Street, Sydney - 4 mins walk
The Grace Sydney - 4 mins walk
Mantra on Kent, Sydney - 5 mins walk
PARKROYAL Darling Harbour - 6 mins walk
Registration terms and conditions:
- By registering to TRANSFORM, you agree to receive emails with relevant information for the conference.
- Members and Future Green Leaders are entitled to a registration discount, this will automatically be applied to your registration when you sign into your GBCA account.
- Discount codes may be used once per registration and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Substitution of registrations can be requested at any time up to the conference start date by emailing Transform@gbca.org.au
- Fees must be paid prior to attending the conference. For online orders we are only able to accept payment by MasterCard, Visa and American Express. Should you need to pay by EFT or cheque, please do so within two weeks of your booking and payments must be processed within seven days prior to the conference
- Sharing of attendee badges is not permitted at any time. Badges are issued to, and can be picked up by, and used only by the attendee named in the registration. Badges must be worn at all times during the conference. You may be asked to provide your photo ID to verify your identity while attending the conference
- As a virtual conference attendee, your name and organisation will be available to other conference attendees with direct messaging features while using the online platform. This is designed to help you find and connect with your peers before, during and after the Conference. You can opt into sharing further contact information by completing your online profile. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email Transform@gbca.org.au
- To ensure all our conference partners derive the greatest value from the conference, we share a list of names, job title and organisation name (but not contact details) of attendees with TRANSFORM partners. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email Transform@gbca.org.au
- You are responsible for any ancillary costs associated with attending the conference, such as the cost of any travel or accommodation required to attend the event.