What are the benefits of in-house training?
In-house training allows you to:
- train large numbers of staff at a significantly lower per head cost
- participate in customised training that caters to the needs of your staff and your organisation’s business objectives
- invite and engage with your key clients, suppliers and contractors to ensure you’re working together with the same knowledge and understanding of Green Star
- learn from the most experienced industry professionals - the Green Star Faculty team and GBCA’s Green Star staff
- choose a time and location for training that suits you
- demonstrate to your clients and stakeholders your commitment to training in sustainability
In-house training fosters a ‘team’ approach to Green Star providing an opportunity for team building through learning.
What do we provide?
- presenter: a member of our highly experienced Green Star Faculty team will be selected, based on their skills, experience and location
- training materials: we will provide any teaching materials required for the training
- tailored content: you will have the opportunity to approach GBCA in advance to discuss your organisational training requirements, to ensure that the training provided meets your organisational objectives
- CPD points: any in-house training participant who is involved in GBCA’s CPD program will earn Green Star CPD points
What do you need to provide?
- training venue: this may be your workplace or another appropriate venue as selected by you. Please note when selecting a venue that ‘green’ venues assist in demonstrating the ethos of green building by providing a practical example of green building design and/or construction.
- list of attendees
- relevant AV equipment
- catering as needed
How much does it cost?
We aim to make training as cost effective and accessible as possible. Costs associated with in-house training will depend on the course and level of customisation required, as well as the corporate membership status of the organisation requesting training.