The GBCA advocates to:
1. Achieve more productive, liveable, sustainable and healthy cities.
2. Secure more resilient communities.
3. Deliver a low carbon, high performing built environment.
4. Raise minimum standards through the National Construction Code.
5. Facilitate sustainable utility infrastructure.
Read more in:
Working with government
The GBCA works closely with our members and the three spheres of government to help deliver our priorities. Read more about our government members, most recent submissions and case studies demonstrating how we are transforming the built environment around Australia: