Your new opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Market Transformation, you will be responsible for managing the ongoing development and implementation of the Responsible Products Program. You will be required to develop guidelines, thought leadership, guides and help with our digital system, to support the industry in identifying products that are in line with requirements to achieve Green Star Certification.
You will collaborate with the Green Star Strategy and Development team and the Green Star Operations team to review and respond to questions from Green Star project teams and product manufacturers, therefore effective communication skills are a must.
This is a full-time role based in our Sydney headquarters.
Your new responsibilities
- You will manage key stakeholders, including relationships with product certification schemes and key product manufacturer sectors;
- You will collaborate internally to deliver technical solutions for implementing the Responsible Products framework for the product manufacturers and Green Star projects
- You will provide technical support to project teams, stakeholders, product manufacturers, industry associations, and others, to ensure the framework is being implemented correctly within current, future, and past rating tools.
Your skills and experience
- You have tertiary qualifications in a discipline related to one of the following areas: sustainable built environment, sustainable products, supply chain, procurement, engineering, architecture, circular economy, material sciences, environmental sciences or similar.
- You have 5 years’ sustainability and/or experience in any of the following areas:
- Construction of buildings or infrastructure
- Procurement of products and materials
- Circular economy
- Product manufacturing
- You have demonstrated experience in stakeholder engagement
- You have a strong understanding of the urban development industry, market related issues and ability to identify opportunities to engage in market issues
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Mentoring and educational assistance program
- Employee of the quarter (GBCA Star Award)
- Flexible working arrangements, activity-based working with sit to stand desks
- Health and wellbeing program including personal training, yoga sessions and flu vaccinations
How to apply
Please send your application to HR@gbca.org.au including a covering letter and CV.
For more information and a copy of the position description please contact Sarah Neal on Ph: 02 8239 6200.